The Utility Shed is a prefab shed designed to allow higher walls without adding an overhead loft. (For that, see our lofted prefab barns). Built with a conventional A-Frame style roof, this utility shed is an attractive addition to any property. With standard sizes ranging from 8x8 up to 14x32*, we have a utility shed for almost any need!
Every Utility Shed constructed by Gold Star Buildings has a pressure treated wood base, to resist rot and decay from ground moisture. The exterior is constructed using either metal siding or heavy-duty 5/8" treated wood paneling. This creates a shed that's able withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
With our custom hauling equipment, we can deliver utility sheds and other prefab buildings to Pittsburgh, Millcreek, Meadville, Oil City, Erie, Hermitage, Butler, Cranberry Township, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Boardman, Warren, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Utility Shed include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all utility sheds, 3/4" is available
- Heavy duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide utility sheds; a 6' double door on utility sheds 10', 12', or 14' wide
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Side walls are 6’ 3” on 8’ and 10’ wide buildings
- Side walls are 8’ on 12’ and 14’ wide buildings
- See a full list of our building features here
*Note that 14’ wide buildings are subject to an additional Department of Transportation (DOT) permit charge.