As its name suggests, the Lofted Cabin is a prefab cabin with a loft that adds storage space overhead and a classic barn-style roof on high sidewalls. These portable cabins feature plenty of vertical space to allow for an open loft area. Whether it's for campground lodging or just an extra room in the backyard, a prefab cabin with a loft offers maximum flexibility of use. (You can see a guide with ideas for finishing out the inside of small prefab cabins here.)
Each of our Lofted Cabins is built with the same quality features and attention to detail that we use on our other cabins and prefab buildings. A base of pressure treated lumber protects the cabin from moisture and decay from the ground, while treated wood or metal siding and a metal or shingle roof cover the building from above. With sizes ranging from 10x16 to 12x32, we build a Lofted Cabin for almost any need! (To see similar buildings, you may also want to check out our prefab cabin without the loft or our selection of backyard sheds and portable garages.)
The Lofted Cabin comes standard with a 36" entry door and 3 windows for plenty of natural light. The exact placement of the windows can be customized for each cabin. An optional exterior loft door can be placed on the end of the cabin for easy loft access from the outside.
Using specialized equipment, we're able to deliver cabins with lofts in Pittsburgh, Erie, Oil City, Meadville, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, Cranberry Township, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Youngstown, Warren, and Boardman, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Lofted Cabin include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all cabins with lofts, 3/4" is available
- 36" wide door with locking door latch for security
- Three 24"x36" windows
- A 4’ or 6’ front porch - note that the porch is included in the overall size of the Lofted Cabin
- See a full list of our building features here