The Barn style shed is a mini barn built with a classic, barn-style roof and the lowest cost per-square-foot of any of our storage buildings. In spite of the lower price tag, this mini barn is built with the same quality materials as our other backyard sheds, including our portable garages and portable cabins. Economical doesn't have to mean low-quality!
Thanks to its straightforward design and simplicity, many of our customers choose the mini Barn for simple storage, like lawn and garden tools or for bulky items such as bicycles. The mini Barn (and all our other backyard buildings) offer a wide amount of customization to fit your specific needs. With each mini barn, the customer has the option to choose size, siding material and color, roof material and color, and more.
With our shed transportation equipment, we're able to deliver mini barns and other buildings to Erie, Pittsburgh, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We even deliver across state lines to Warren, Boardman, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding area!
Features of the Barn style shed:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard, 3/4" is available
- Heavy duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide mini barns; a 6' double door on mini barns 10' or 12' wide
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Side walls are 3' 11" high
- "Extra Height" option NOT available on this style (If you need overhead storage, check out our lofted prefab barns.)
- See a full list of our features here.