The Cottage Shed is a favorite among our metal and wood sheds. It's similar to our Garden Shed design, but it has a salt-box or “offset style” roof, giving it a wider eve in the front than on the back. This makes for a very attractive building, whether you're looking for a small shed or something bigger. Speaking of bigger, the Cottage Shed is available in standard sizes from 8x12 up to 12x32!
Cottage Shed Interior Options
The Cottage shed is perfect to be your pool house, she-shed, man-cave, workshop, or even great for office space. This Cottage woodshed is an easily customizable portable building. You can add ¾ heavy-duty flooring to support your belongings, heavy-duty doors, or a locking door latch for extra security.
Cottage Shed Exterior Options
The Cottage Shed comes standard with two windows. As in all of our metal or wood sheds, the exact placement of the windows and doors is up to you. You can even add additional windows or doors if you need more than the standard amount! Also, you can choose customized features like roofing and color, siding, painting to match your requirements. (For sheds with similar designs, check out our Utility Shed and Garden Shed designs.)
Rent-To-Own Cottage Shed
We offer a Rent-To-Own plan to make your purchase easy and affordable. It allows you to rent a Cottage Shed when you need it while investing toward ownership of the woodshed. The Rent-to-own plan gives you the flexibility to manage your payments. Click on our Rent-to-Own page to learn more details!
Cottage Shed Delivery in PA & OH
With our shed-specific transportation equipment, we're equipped to deliver cottage sheds and other prefab buildings to Pittsburgh, Meadville, Oil City, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, Cranberry Township, New Castle, and other towns throughout western PA. We'll even deliver to Boardman, Youngstown, and Warren, OH, and the surrounding areas!
We'd love to help you create the perfect cottage shed for your property. To get started, just give us a call or request a free quote. Let's get you the shed you need!
Cottage Shed Standard Features:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty on all cottage shed
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy-duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all cottage sheds, 3/4" is available
- Heavy-duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide cottage sheds; a 6' double door on cottage sheds 10' or 12' wide
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Sidewalls are 6’ 3”
- See a full list of our building features here