The Double-Wide Garage is a prefabricated garage built large enough to accommodate multiple vehicles. This style of garage is built and delivered in two pieces that are then joined together on-site to create the finished building. Besides vehicle storage, this design of prefab garage is perfect for use as a woodworking shop, mechanical, or other workshops.
With sizes from 24x24 to 28x40*, the Double-Wide Prefab Garage offers almost endless options for the needs of any property. (If you don't need quite this much space, check out our single-car garage sheds and garages with lofts. For additional info on Double-Wide Garage sizes and pricing, see our articles on 2 car garage dimensions and modular garage prices.)
Prefab Garage Interior Options
All the double-wide prefab garages we build are designed to handle decades of heavy use. The heavy-duty floor features joists spaced at 12" on-center, covered with 3/4" plywood for extra strength. To prevent any deterioration caused by moisture in the ground, we only use pressure-treated wood for the skids and joists under our prefabricated garages. A locking door latch is another great feature for the extra security of your prefab garage.
Prefab Garage Exterior Options
The Prefab Garage exteriors are covered with either metal or treated wood siding, which have 40-year and limited lifetime warranties, respectively. For roofing materials, we offer shingles, metal, or copper. On the exterior, all of our Double-Wide Prefab Garages can be customized to match your property! Colors of roofing, siding...
Rent-To-Own Prefab Garage
Purchasing a big storage building such as Prefab Garage is pricey to pay all at once. To make it easy for our clients, we offer a Rent-To-Own garage plan in PA and OH. It allows our customers to put their money toward a Prefab Garage that they can keep. It is not required to fill out an application, or check your credit score for a Rent-To-Own qualification. Click on our Rent-to-Own page to learn more details!
Prefab Garage Delivery in PA & OH
Thanks to our specialized shed hauling equipment we're able to deliver prefabricated garages in Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, Cranberry Township, New Castle, Meadville, Oil City, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver Double-Wide Garages across state lines to Youngstown, Boardman, and Warren, OH, and the surrounding areas!
Prefab Garage Standard Features:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Floor joists placed at 12" on-center
- Heavy-duty flooring to support your belongings - 3/4" comes standard on all prefabricated garages
- 2 - 9'x7' garage doors
- Diamond steel tread plate at the door to protect the floor and keep out water
- 36" wide pedestrian door with locking door latch for security
- 2 - 24"x36" windows on all Prefab Garages
- Sidewalls at 8’ high
- See a full list of our building features here
* Note that 28’ wide prefabricated garages are subject to an additional Department of Transportation (DOT) permit charge.