Ready to protect your vehicle without going broke? Our prefab Garages are built to carry the weight of a pickup truck or car, but cost much less than a garage with a permanent foundation. Reduced cost doesn't mean reduced quality, though. You can expect years of consistent performance from your garage shed, thanks to our use of quality building materials and methods. For example, all our siding materials carry warranties of 40 years or more!
All garage sheds we build come with a heavy-duty floor, ready to carry any regular size vehicle. Floor joists are placed at 12" on-center and covered with 3/4" plywood for a strong finish. A 9'x7' garage door comes standard, as does a 36" pedestrian door and a 24"x36" window for natural lighting. With sizes ranging from 12x16 to 14x40*, we have garage sheds suitable for almost any vehicle! (If you'd like to combine vehicle storage with space for storing other goods, a lofted wooden portable garage may be right for you.)
Thanks to our specialized shed-hauling equipment, we can deliver garage sheds to Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Boardman, Warren, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Garage shed include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Floor joists placed at 12" on-center
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 3/4" comes standard on all garage sheds
- 9'x7' garage door
- Diamond steel tread plate at the door to protect the floor and keep out water
- 36" wide pedestrian door with locking door latch for security
- A 24"x36" window
- Side walls at 8’ high
- See a full list of our building features here
*Note that 14’ wide buildings are subject to an additional Department of Transportation (DOT) permit charge.