The Lofted Barn is a prefab barn design with a classic barn-style roof and an overhead loft for those extra boxes and small items you'd like to store off the main floor. When it comes to a storage building, the Lofted Barn one of the most versatile choices out there. By taking advantage of vertical space, this prefab barn offers more cubic feet of storage than almost any other structure we create with the same dimensions.
The roomy interior and extra loft space of the Lofted Barn make this backyard shed ideal for a workshop, man cave, or just a storage area. Typically, the loft's interior access is placed in the center of this prefab barn, but it can be placed elsewhere. On the Lofted Barn, the main doors are placed on the end of the building, with an optional exterior loft door placed above them. If you would like to have the doors positioned on the side, check out our lofted garden shed.
With our shed hauling equipment, we're able to deliver prefab barns, garages, and cabins to Erie, Oil City, Millcreek, Pittsburgh, Hermitage, Butler, Cranberry Township, New Castle, Meadville and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Warren, Boardman, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Lofted Barn include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all prefab barns, 3/4" is available
- Heavy duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide prefab barns; a 6' double door on prefab barns 10' or 12' wide
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Side walls are 6’ 3” high
- Functional outside loft door is available upon request on these prefab barns
- See a full list of our building features here