Office sheds are a great way to expand your work or study space without adding on to your home. Our sheds can be finished off on the inside and turned into an office. You can add electricity and plumbing if desired and experience all the comforts of home in your office. You can upgrade to double pane windows and insulated doors for improved energy efficiency. Adding extra windows will help your office space to feel bright and cheery.
A shed turned into an office space is a cost-effective way to add to your workspace. If you compare the cost of adding on to your home compared to adding office space in your backyard, you’ll notice that a portable office space can save you money. And if you ever decide to move you can move your office space with you (you’ll need to hire a shed moving company to make the move for you). For decoration and shed tips, visit our Backyard Storage Shed Ideas blog to get inspiration for your backyard office!
Standard Building Features for Sheds for Office Use
Heavy Duty Flooring
All of our sheds made for office use comes standard with a ⅝” pressure-treated plywood floor system with an option to upgrade to the ¾” pressure-treated plywood which comes standard in our garages.
Our wall frames are made with 24” OC studs which are 66% thicker siding that easily spans 24” to OC stud spacing with double studs under seams to provide extra support.
Double Strength Framing
We construct framing with double strength at the siding seams and at the leading edge of lofts to provide your building with longer life.
5 Benefits of Owning Sheds for Office Use
- By moving your office into a shed, you can save on high lease prices which do not benefit you in any way in the long term.
- You can improve your companies image with a neat, clean, and small office space.
- Moving your office to a shed can increase your manufacturing / retail space by offering a more open space.
- Sheds for office use can provide a distraction-free space so that you can focus on projects and running your business.
- These sheds for office use are also ideal because they are portable, which means the building can be moved from one location to the next.
2 Office Building Styles
Get Started on Your New Office Space Today
Now is the time to get started on your business’ new office space. Let a trusted shed, garage, and cabin builder in PA create your dream office space! Explore all of our styles in sheds and cabins and choose the suitable building for your business. Give us a call today at (724) 253-2771 or request a free quote to take the first step in owning your next office space.