The Cottage Shed is a favorite among our metal and wood sheds. It's similar to our Garden Shed design, but it has a salt-box or “offset style” roof, giving it a wider eve in the front than on the back. This makes for a very attractive building, whether you're looking for a small shed or something bigger. Speaking of bigger, the Cottage Shed is available in standard sizes from 8x12 up to 12x32!
The Cottage Shed comes standard with two windows. As in all of our metal or wood sheds, the exact placement of the windows and doors is up to you. You can even add additional windows or doors if you need more than the standard amount! (For sheds with similar designs, check out our Utility Shed and Garden Shed designs.)
With our shed-specific transportation equipment, we're equipped to deliver cottage sheds and other prefab buildings to Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western PA. We'll even deliver to Boardman, Youngstown, and Warren, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Cottage Shed include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all cottage sheds, 3/4" is available
- Heavy duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide cottage sheds; a 6' double door on cottage sheds 10' or 12' wide
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Side walls are 6’ 3”
- See a full list of our building features here