The Lofted Garage is the perfect wooden portable building for anyone needing to combine vehicle storage with storage of other items. The Lofted Garage is built to handle vehicles from motorcycles to pickup trucks, and everything in between. In addition, the extra vertical space available in the overhead loft adds plenty of flexibility when it comes to storing smaller items. (For a garage without a loft, see our standard prefab garage shed; for multiple car garages, see our double wide prefabricated garage)
As far as wooden portable buildings go, the Lofted Garage is one of the most versatile. It includes all the benefits of a standard garage shed, with many of the features of a typical storage building. The flexibility of this design also makes it ideal for use as a workshop. The Lofted Garage comes standard with a 9'x7' garage door and a 36" wide pedestrian door. An optional loft door gives easy access to the overhead area from the exterior of the building. With sizes ranging from 12'x16' to 14'x40'*, we can create a Lofted Garage for almost any need.
Thanks to our specially designed equipment, we can deliver garages with lofts to Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Boardman, Warren, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Lofted Garage include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Floor joists placed at 12" on-center
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 3/4" comes standard on all prefab garages with lofts
- 9'x7' garage door
- Diamond steel tread plate at the door to protect the floor and keep out water
- 36" wide pedestrian door with locking door latch for security
- Functional outside loft door is available upon request on garages with lofts
- A 24"x36" window
- See a full list of our building features here
*Note that 14’ wide buildings are subject to an additional Department of Transportation (DOT) permit charge.