Gold Star Buildings was founded in 2010 by David Stutzman. Having built sheds all his life, David was familiar with all the ins and outs of the industry. Seeing an opportunity to expand in Northwestern PA, he established Gold Star Buildings as an effort to serve the surrounding area with top quality sheds. A few years later, Mose Troyer became the manager and his son Wayne become a partner in the business as well. Today, Gold Star Buildings is a family owned and operated business, dedicated to building quality wood sheds, storage buildings, mini barns, prefab cabins, and other wooden portable buildings that are small enough to be built in a shop and transported to the site for the customer.
At Gold Star Buildings our goal is to build durable, attractive sheds that will last you a lifetime. At the same time, with our competitive prices and Rent-to-Own program, you don't have to break your wallet to get a shed that perfectly meets your needs. Having trouble deciding which is the right shed for you? At Gold Star Buildings we make the process of purchasing a shed simple and enjoyable. Our knowledgeable staff will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Come see us or give us a call today to find the shed that's right for you.
Our wooden sheds and portable buildings are constructed using quality materials.
- We use treated lumber or metal on all exterior surfaces.
- The skids are large, treated 4x6s that are notched for the treated floor joists.
- The 5/8” (or 3/4”) plywood on the floor is also treated.
- The siding is 5/8" T111 plywood that has been treated and also sprayed with wood sealer for maintaining the new look.
- The customer may also stain or paint the siding as desired or you may leave it for the natural weathering which takes place on all treated wood that is exposed to the weather.
Gold Star Buildings also offers many options for you. All of our buildings can be built to your specifications. If you don’t see what you need feel free to contact us or ask your factory-authorized dealer about available options and customizations.