Whether you're outfitting your hunting camp, creating a weekend getaway, or simply adding extra living space in your own backyard, a prefab cabin is an excellent choice. Built to the same rugged specs as our other storage buildings, our prefab cabins are designed to withstand the elements and provide decades of use to you, your friends, and your family. All of our prefab cabins and cabins for campgrounds use a base of pressure treated skids and joists to resist any decay from ground moisture. Siding options include treated wood or metal, and either shingles or metal are available for the roof.
Our prefab cabins come standard with a 36" entry door and 3 windows to give plenty of natural light. Exact placement of the windows are completely up to you, based on how you plan to use the cabin. Prefab cabins are available in sizes ranging from 8x16 all the way up to 14x32*. (If you're interested in more vertical space, consider investing in a Lofted Cabin, which, as its name suggests, is a prefab cabin with an overhead loft area.) All our prefab cabins are customizable, and once it arrives, you'll have complete freedom to finish out the interior however you'd like! (Check out this article for some interior design ideas for cabins!)
With our specialized transportation equipment, we're able to deliver prefab cabins, garages, and sheds to Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western PA. We'll even deliver to Boardman, Warren, and Youngstown, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of our prefab Cabins include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all prefab cabins, 3/4" is available
- 36" wide door with locking door latch for security
- Three 24"x36" windows
- Side walls are 7’3” on 8’ and 10’ wide buildings
- Side walls are 8’ on 12’ and 14’ wide buildings
- A 4’ or 6’ front porch - note that the porch is included in the overall size of the prefab cabins
- See a full list of our building features here
* Note that 14’ wide buildings are subject to an additional Department of Transportation (DOT) permit charge.