Lofted Garden Shed
The Lofted Garden Shed is a portable garden shed built to the same specs as a Lofted Barn, but with the door on a side wall. When it comes to portable sheds, we think the Lofted Garden Shed is one of our most attractive options. Thanks to its extra vertical space, this portable shed offers more cubic feet of storage than almost any other building we make with the same dimensions.
Since the Lofted Garden Shed comes standard with one window and can easily have a second added, it makes an attractive choice for a workshop or any other use that requires plenty of light in the building. The main doors on the Lofted Garden Shed are placed on the side and the optional exterior loft door is placed on the end. For maximum flexibility, we build the Lofted Garden Shed in standard sizes ranging from 8x8 up to 12x32, although we've build structures as large as 14x40! (If you need a larger size, contact us, and we might be able to help you out!) For a similar building, but without a loft, check out our Garden Sheds.
With our shed transport equipment, we can deliver portable sheds to Pittsburgh, Erie, Millcreek, Hermitage, Butler, New Castle, and other towns throughout western Pennsylvania. We'll even deliver across state lines to Boardman, Youngstown, and Warren, OH and the surrounding areas!
Features of the Lofted Garden Shed include:
- Pressure-treated skids and joists to resist moisture and rot from the ground
- Your choice of siding - pressure treated 5/8" wood siding or metal with a 40-year warranty
- Your choice of roofing - shingles, metal, or copper
- Heavy duty flooring to support your belongings - 5/8" comes standard on all portable garden sheds, 3/4" is available
- Heavy duty doors - a 4' door on 8' wide portable garden sheds; a 6' double door on 10' or 12' wide sheds
- A locking door latch for extra security
- Functional outside loft door is available upon request on these portable garden sheds
- Side walls are 6’ 3” high
- See a full list of our building features here